Sunday, February 1, 2015

Coffee For My Reward, Please!

Salam.



Rayyan is growing fast. Rasa macam baru semalam lahirkan baby seberat 2.89 kg, sekarang berat almost 10 kg! Wow.. How time flies huh.

Through these past months, a lot happened and I've learned a lot. Yet, I'M STILL LEARNING (saje highlight bagi korang semua tahu yang I REALLY AM STILL LEARNING OH PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME!!!). To be more responsible. To manage my time. To be not just good, but great mother. To put priorities to my family first instead others.

To be frank, its not easy to be parents. I'm not gonna lie. I've cried sometimes taking care of my son especially when my husband is not around. I got a lot of work to do! My house tunggang langgang bersepah, yesterday's dishes tak basuh lagi, the laundry, baju bertimbun tak berlipat, nak masak lagi, and Rayyan's crying. Of course la I leave the kitchen to calm Rayyan kan. Then tunggu jelah husband balik baru boleh buat kerja semula. Itu pun if he's not busy.

Haih, Zaty. Mengeluh ke? Bukan mengeluh atau merungut. Cuma bagitau. Orang tengok dari luar, they can easily judge how lazy I am based on how bersepah my house is. Tapi yang merasanya kita, me, a working mother.

But its ok! These are parts of my role as a mother kan. Adat lah. Rumah ada anak kecik memang bersepah. Jadi parents ni memang kelam kabut. Syamim pun cakap macam tu. Because after marriage, once you have a baby, time management is difficult. Your responsibilities change, your priorities change. And you have to concentrate on them if you have to work out your life. 

A big thanks for my husband for being there for me through my hard time. I think, we need a vacay. Like, seriously.





My almost-10-m Rayyan Qushairy.





As a working mom, just a simple cooking to complete my day.




I'm a simple person. Go coffee-ing on weekend with lovers for my reward. 




Or play with Rayyan's favourite cat, Cikut!




Sekali sekala, kita balik kampung Rembau Most Wanted yaww..











Till then. Assalamualaikum ^_^











No comments:

Post a Comment