ads

Saturday, May 21, 2011

You're not my type..

First, I wanna say sorry for everything.. I didn't mean to hurt anybody and I never want this happen. But I have to decide who is better for me.

You are the one who gives strength for me. When I was down, you come into my life and make me feel alive again. I'm really appreciate that. The happiness that we had together was not a lie. I really had fun together with you.




But..





The moment when I know the truth, I realize that you don't deserve me. You don't deserve to have my love after what happen between us. You don't deserve someone like me after what you said to me. Yeah, I do the right thing when I choose him over you. Thanks so much for all the words that you said to me. You deserve nothing. 









Girls out there...! Here's some advice for you all.. Good Looking Guy Is Nothing Without Brain. Take my word and you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment